No cause for alarm as nothing will stop Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Adeleke from being sworn in as the Executive Governor of Osun State come November 27th, 2022.
The Adagunodo ongoing case at High court Ikire before my Lordship Sikiru Oke is nothing but what we refer to in law as a mere academic exercise. Order of prohibition in our judicial review prevents the lower court judgement to override the judgement of the Supreme Court.
All litigations concerning the candidature of our Governor-elect Senator Dr Nurudeen Ademola Jackson Adeleke had been settled up to Supreme Court in his favour. By God’s grace
November 27th, 2022 is certain for Senator Dr. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke swearing in as required by law.
All the noise around is part of the features of politics known as politicking. Therefore, there is no cause for alarm.
Please note that the following will surely happen on the 27th of November 2022 after the swearing in ceremony of Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke. Immediately, the security network at the office of the governor will take over the security network of the newest governor and immunity will come instantly.
Also legally, the underlisted will happen
(1) The Commissioner of Police in Osun State will continue to be security officer by law while Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke will become the Chief Security Officer by law and will continue to represent the state at all levels of meetings throughout the world
(2) All the Ministries of the Government of Osun State including OSIEC will be under the control of Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke the newest Osun governor.
(3) The Head of Service, Permanent Secretaries Directors of Ministries, Rectors of institutions, Provosts of Colleges of Education and Vice Chancellor of the University will all be under the control of Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke the newest governor.
(4) The Chief Judge and the Judiciary also will recognise Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke as the newest governor of Osun State and will accord him all the neccessary support
5) The Council of Obas in Osun State will also recognise Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke as the newest governor of Osun State
(6) All Career officers in the state, local government university, polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Osun State will also recognise Senator Dr. Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke as the newest governor Osun State
(7) All Osun State Contractors in all sectors will not have choice than to fall in line by also recognising Senator Dr. Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as the newest governor of Osun State
Happy Sunday to you all. God bless our Governor-elect. Amen. And congratulations to all Adeleke and PDP family in Osun State and the diaspora.
Chief M. K Omolade Esq
Baamofin of Sekona
Writes from Ędę.